Return Authorization Number - Before returning any product to Covercraft Industries, Inc., please contact Customer Service (405)-238-9651 ext. 232 or 233 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Any product returned without an RA Number will be refused and shipped back to the original sender at sender’s expense.
Non-Warranty Returns* - A 15% restocking fee applies to all products returned for non-warranty issues (excluding NON-RETURNABLE products outlined below). All new and unused products must be in like-new condition and returnable to stock with no tire grease, dirt, rips, tears, wear, or any other damage which prevents the item from being returned to stock. All returns are subject to inspection, and credit will be issued at Covercraft’s sole discretion. Please allow 10-12 business days to process approved credit memos. If upon inspection a product cannot be returned to stock, it will be shipped back to the original purchaser, at purchaser’s expense, or destroyed on site at their request. All unclaimed returns will be disposed of 15 days after customer notification. Customers are responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping expenses for Non-Warranty Returns.
Shipping Errors/Short Shipments – Customer is responsible for notifying Covercraft Industries within 14 working days of receipt of goods. Covercraft Industries will not assume responsibility for errors in shipping which are not reported in this time period.
Stock Adjustments - Covercraft Industries, Inc. may waive the 15% restocking fee for Stock Adjustments provided: 1) A 2-for-1 offsetting order is placed at the time of the stock adjustment. 2) The total value ($USD) of the stock adjustment is less than 5% of previous calendar year’s net sales. 3) The product being returned is still sold by Covercraft Industries, Inc., is not older than 5 years from the date of original purchase, and can be resold as new.
Non-Returnable Products** – All sales are final on the products listed below.
- All Official Ford Licensed Logo Products
- All C99999 Dimension Sheet/Custom Orders
- All Products Manufactured with WeatherShield®HD; WeatherShield® Colors WB, WD, WL, WN, WR, WY, & WX; WeatherShield®HP Premium Colors PA, PB, PL, PN, PR, PY & PX; Form-Fit™; and Sunbrella® fabrics.
- All Older Custom-Fit and Low-Demand Part Numbers
- All Embroidered, Silk-Screened, and Reflective Welting Custom Fit Covers
* Non-warranty returns are described as returns derived from: purchase order errors (inaccurate descriptions, part #s, fabric codes, colors, etc.), electronic PO transmission inaccuracies (EDI, HTML, XML, etc), application errors, dimension sheet errors, customer hosted look-up/database errors, cancelled orders, obsolescence, overstocks, and all other returns excluding warranty claims and returns found to be Covercraft error.
** Non-returnable products which have begun production (work order issued) cannot be cancelled. Older Custom-Fit and Low-Demand part numbers are identified as part numbers which show a demand less than 12 units per rolling 12 month period.
- Covercraft Industries, Inc. Return Policy is subject to revision without notice -